Welcome to cruise ship job guide 2021 & 2022 around the world.
Hello, ladies & gentlemen; here I will talk about cruise companies & cruise agencies based in India for hiring. New cruise companies will be recruiting soon and will also answer a few questions you guys have asked me and some questions from google baba.
2020 was a challenging year for all indeed; What we can do next is dodge the negativity around us and keep expecting the best. This post is all about how you can land yourself a job in the cruise industry. Even if you are a fresher or an experienced individual, read the full blog; it will help you somehow.
Cruise Companies & Cruise Recruitment Agency from India
The Process of Hiring: Firstly you have to decide which department you want to work in. So do your research well.
- STCW & Fire Fighting is mandatory for all who join the cruise. It is better to complete STCW before giving an interview for early embarking.
- The interview process will have rounds; if you need this job, prepare well and give your best and all you have.
- VISA Process is essential, and everyone needs USA VISA to join a cruise on international waters. The Schengen visa and a few more if on world cruises.
- The embarking process with all legal documents and bags with months of clothes.
I wish you all best of luck.
The Best way to get jobs on a cruise is to go personally to the following office and drop your resumes.
- Carnival Support Service India ( CSSI ): I have worked with this company they don’t charge anything for the process. CSSI hires for many brands like carnival cruises and P&O Cruises
Address: Kohinoor City, Tower 2, Floor 5, Kirol Road, Off. Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Kurla West، Premier Residencies, Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400070
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 9:30 AM Mon
Phone: 022 6167 9292
website : cruisecareers.in .
- Airborne Recruiting Pvt. Ltd: Hiring here is done all year long, with a smooth process, but sometimes they charge for flight tickets, and the charges are later reimbursed in your salary. Airborne hires for Royal Caribbean, Aida cruises.
Address: 1st Floor, 5 Queens Mansion, 44, AK Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 9:30 AM Mon
Phone: 022 4036 2100
- Hiren International: Keep dropping resume and a passport copy to apply in Hiren International. This company hires for luxury cruises like Norwegian cruises and Royal Caribbean.
Address: Oricon House, 5th Floor, Near, K Dubash Marg, Lion Gate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 10 AM Mon
Phone: 022 2204 0788
MSC Cruises, Mumbai :
Address: Ground Floor, MSC India, Andheri – Kurla Rd, Vijay Nagar Colony, J B Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Operational hours: Opens 9 AM Mon
Phone: 022 6731 3053
- Kamaxi Overseas Consultants – Mumbai Office :
Address: 410, Embassy Centre, Jamnalal Bajaj Rd, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021
Phone: 022 2204 1556
- Indus Hospitality Careers & Training Pvt Ltd: Indus has good reviews on google and does luxury cruise hiring.
Address: Dalamal Tower, 610, Free Press Journal Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 5:30 PM
Phone: 022 4088 0000
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines: Direct recruitment; it is easy to apply from the website.
Address: Nagin Mahal, 82, Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
Phone: 022 2288 4507
New Cruise company starts hiring.
Virgin Voyages: This brand new cruise came up in 2020 with two ships, but due to covid, it had to go on a pause like other cruises. In 2022 hopefully, they start with their two ships with the capacity of 2500 in their two luxury ships each. Virgin voyages have started hiring already to run the business, and virgin voyages are hiring from India, the Philippines majorly and other parts of the country.
Questions & Answers for Cruise Jobs
I often get questions on cruise jobs. Since it was my first contract, I can share very little of my knowledge, but these suggestions are from experience people from the cruise industry. What attracts most people to join this industry is here they get to travel around the world and that too with a good salary.
The following questions are from my friends and from google.
- I AM INTERESTED IN A CRUISE JOB. HOW CAN I APPLY? Firstly you should know which department you want to work in, and if you are eligible for that job, you can go ahead and apply for that brand.
- WHAT IS THE BEST JOB ON A CRUISE SHIP? All jobs are best, but my personal favorite is photographers and the entertainment department.
- HOW TO APPLY FOR CRUISE SHIP JOBS IN THE FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE DEPARTMENT? Get an Experience from a five-star hotel or a stand-alone restaurant of 2 years at least a minimum. Then you will be eligible for the junior waiter or assistant waiter on a cruise ship.
- HOW TO GET TO GET CRUISE SHIP JOBS? In this blog, I have covered the most significant recruiters from India.
If you have any questions associated with cruise ship jobs, kindly connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram.
Related : Best street food in Mumbai – Mulund