How to create Animated Whatsapp sticker of your own
Whatsapp, an instant messaging app with a light and simple user interface has over 5 billion-plus downloads on play store. Almost every other person in our contact list uses the Facebook-owned Whatsapp. Whatsapp with its new gimmick recently tested and released its new feature of animated stickers which is still under development. German-based Telegram app had this feature way before then it came to Whatsapp, but good to know it came on WhatsApp as well. Telegram animated stickers on Whatsapp
Stickers are the best part on Whatsapp to express ourselves more easily than the basic emojis. Introducing animated stickers is an added topping to your pizza. The only downside of this feature is the limited number of animated stickers on the internet.
No need to rely on your friend for a sticker. With this trick, you can make your own animated stickers. The links for everything will be given here.
You can use a modded WhatsApp version if you don’t want to follow the below steps. But it’s not recommended for security reasons as your data might be at risk.
Here’s the trick…
You need only 2 things.
1.Telegram stickers saved already or the Gif file for the sticker you need or
2. Converter for gif to webp as WhatsApp only accepts webp formats for stickers.
3. A good file manager, I used MiXplorer, it’s a paid app, you can use Es file explorer as well. Your default file manager will also work well. There are basically two methods
Telegram method for animated stickers in Whatsapp
In this method, you will be converting telegram stickers into Webp format. For converting telegram stickers, you need to use your own stickers that you already saved or else use telegram’s built-in stickers. To access those stickers, follow below screenshots.
I used telegram bot @tgstowebpbot for conversion. Just send the sticker to the bot. It will convert it into a zip file. Extract the file in your downloads folder and your webp file is ready. Further steps are common for both methods.
Website Method for Importing Telegram Animated stickers on Whatsapp
You can also use ezgif website to convert your gif to webp format.
While converting, make sure to resize the image into 512×512 as the dimension.
Also, make sure that the file should be less than 1 MB to avoid any errors or glitches. For that, you
can use webp optimizer or just reduce the number of frames and then save.
Now Download the file, it will be in your Downloads folder.
Once you download, the steps are easy, but you need to follow them carefully.
The following steps are common for both methods. But there’s a tricky part in here.
1. Navigate to your WhatsApp folder➡️ ➡️Go to the media➡️Whatsapp sticker
Now you need to copy the first sticker’s file name. Make sure you’ve sorted it into ‘new to old’ style. And, make sure it’s a recently sent sticker, or make your friend send it to you (Check Update. It needs to a New Sticker, which you don’t have in your favourites or anywhere. Also don’t try with WhatsApp’s default stickers.)
2. Now go to downloads folder rename the downloaded webp sticker (the sticker file which you got from both the methods) and paste what you copied. Now move the renamed sticker back to ➡️ WhatsApp ➡️ Media ➡️ WhatsApp sticker and make sure the same name file shouldn’t exist.
3.Clear cache of WhatsApp and close the app. Now open the app, you should see the animated WhatsApp sticker you just made!! Voila… Just add it to your favourites so that you can use it with your friends and family.
For any problem incurred, please feel free to ask in comment below.
There was an issue regarding the stickers converting back to its original form when you replace them with your own sticker. So we got a catch of that too!!
You can only make animated stickers out of new stickers which you haven’t added into your favourites, nor it’s in your sticker list.
For example, let’s say, your friend sent you one new sticker to you (animated or regular, it doesn’t matter), so only that sticker you can copy its name then remove it from sticker folder then paste the copied name into the converted WEBP file of your desired sticker, then just put it in the sticker folder. You’re good to go, clear the WhatsApp cache and close the app. Open again, Open your friends chat, now you should see your sticker file, add it in your favourites. It will be permanent.
You may like :China’s masterplan
New updates on WhatsApp
Now you can use Whatsapp from any of your devices. Whatsapp recently announced its new feature in which you can link up to 4 devices at a time. The most demanded feature from WhatsApp users. According to wabetainfo reports “The option that allows using the same account on different devices at the same time is surely one of the most requested features, but surely it’s one of the most complicated to develop.”
Currently, You can’t use your WhatsApp account on more than 1 device.
This feature is still in development process and will be released soon on all the platforms as a update.
Good news for IPad users: An IPad app is also in development according to the recent reports.
- Affordable Branded Clothes, Shoes & Youtubers.There are many Clothing & Shoe brands around the world . have you ever wonder why do we get branded clothes & shoes in india so cheap & affordable ? here’s how… Around the countries, due to the low population, all the manufacturers have to pay millions of money for their labor. So big clothing… Read More »Affordable Branded Clothes, Shoes & Youtubers.
- Fau-G Pre-registration link opens for all Gamers(2020)Fau-g Pre-registration Link is available on playstore now. if you dont find it, the link are in these post. As millions of Indians are waiting for the official launch of the PUBG Mobile India, the Indian developer’s nCore Games is also gearing up for the India launch of the FAU-G game in India. The FAUG mobile app was… Read More »Fau-G Pre-registration link opens for all Gamers(2020)
- POCO launcher 2.0 (2020) update| Download apkXiaomi devices using Poco launcher 2.0 is one of the safest and light-weight launchers in the playstore. Android users can take the advantage by saving their Phone storage and using lightening fast Poco launcher 2.0. Poco launcher personalizes your Home screen and find your apps in a snap! What Poco DEV team says about their… Read More »POCO launcher 2.0 (2020) update| Download apk
- 12 Useful Telegram Bots List You Must TryIn this blog, we will discuss 12 Useful telegram bots you must try. Telegram is the messenger application used for various purposes like socialising with new friends, business purpose, and for much more things. It provides way more features than its competitor Whatsapp. It is famous for all the wrong reasons and some say Russians… Read More »12 Useful Telegram Bots List You Must Try
- How to Get Taskmate Invitation Codes Free|2020Get Taskmate Invitation/Referral codes Tips and working tricks here Google Task Mate app launched by Google is a free beta version app available on play store. It started its service in the united kingdom and covering Europe as well. The Indian version is currently in beta testing and is only accessed by referral codes or… Read More »How to Get Taskmate Invitation Codes Free|2020
- Vasind Cng Pump – ForumVasind CNG Pump also known as Krishna petroleum is on Mumbai -Nashik Highway. For you to easily track, look for a pump which has Kailash Prabhat restaurant on the premises. On the opposite side of the pump, you will find the Dhingra hotel. The exact location of this pump is in Khativali. The fuel station… Read More »Vasind Cng Pump – Forum